When Thirty One Consultant Laura Phillips contacted me about reviewing a Thirty One Mini Organizer Tote, I have to admit - I was thrilled - like a kid in a candy store. I have been admiring Thirty One products everywhere from the pool to the grocery store this summer. As if the patterns aren't catchy enough, wait until you see how wonderful they are for organizing! I'll admit - these definitely could quickly become my newest addiction!
Let me start by saying this "mini" tote is far from mini. At 7"h x 12"w x 4"d, it's amazingly roomy and durable! It many be called "mini" but it sure packs a punch when it comes to organizing all of those "little things" that can easily make a big mess. Here are a few examples of ways I was able to put this organizer to use:
- Store TV remotes in the outer pockets. On the interior, place a book, papers, a pen, iPad, magazines, etc and leave by the couch in the living room
- Fill the interior with coupon organizer, wallet, paper, grocery shopping list and keys. Use the outer pockets to hold iPhone, a pen, lip gloss, sunglasses and other accessories
- When travelling, use the pockets to hold liquid medications and vitamins, use the interior for hair brush, accessories, headbands, and other knick knacks
- Load the inside with diapers or swim diapers, wipes, a change of clothes. Use the pockets for hand sanitizer, diaper cream, lotions, and baby sunblock. It's the perfect portable changing caddy
- For the beach or pool, use the outer pockets for sunglasses, sunscreen, lip balm, to hold a few dollars, keys Fill the inside with a book, snacks, a water bottle
- Use the outer pockets to hold scissors, pens, markers, crayons. Tuck various coloring books and paper or craft supplies inside
- Organizing girl's hair accessories. Use the pockets to hold a brush, detangling spray and mini hair clips, Tuck headbands, scarves and more inside
- It makes a wonderful makeup holder and its perfect for toting toiletries when going away
- My college age daughter said it would be perfect as a bath caddy to hold shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, a brush, razor, washcloth, Qtips, etc.
- My son used it to hold his iPad, DS, DS games and a few DVDs to take back and forth to Grandma's house
- My youngest daughter has been using it to hold all of her mini dolls - Barbies, Polly Pockets, Disney Princess dolls and Lalaloopsy mini dolls and their accessories
Thirty One Products come in sizes, shapes, patterns and colors to please everyone. Choose from Large or Organizing Totes, Picnic Thermals, wristlets, pocketbooks, lunch totes, cosmetic cases and more. You can also choose to have your products personalized. These make amazing gifts and would be perfect for baby showers, birthdays, teacher gifts or to send along with a special college student heading off to school.
This August, for every $31 you spend, choose any Spirit Collection item for 50% off! And personalization is just $5 all month! The Spirit Collection is especially fun for showing off your school spirit and team pride by choosing team colors and personalization that will be sure to let everyone see which team your rooting for. These are also wonderful to send off to college with your favorite student who will be sure to think of you when ever they use their totes.
Interested in checking out more of these gorgeous items or placing an order for yourself or a gift? Thirty One consultant Laura Phillips would be glad to assist you in choosing the perfect tote. The entire collection and patterns can be found on the Thirty One website HERE. For questions, demonstrations and more, contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also keep up to date on monthly specials and more by following Laura's Thirty One Facebook page HERE. According to Laura, "Thirty-One Gifts provides solutions to simplify your busy life. Find your style and get organized TODAY! Host a party and you will be celebrated, encouraged, and rewarded by all that Thirty-One Gifts has to offer."
Not only is Laura a wonderful consultant, is is also super generous. Laura is giving away a mini organizer tote in Navy Blue to one lucky Delco Deal Diva reader. For your chance to win, simply fill out the easy Rafflecopter form below. Winner will be drawn August 14, 2012. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a Thirty One mini organizing tote to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.